Keeping your company secure is as much about detecting and responding to attacks as they occur as it is about preventing attacks before they happen. Given the proliferation and sophistication of malicious entities, organizations must assume that they will be infiltrated and have an effective detection and response strategy. In this report Forrester Consulting evaluates how the capabilities of SIEM and security analytics solutions stack up against the current threat landscape.
Insider threats and data breaches are becoming more and more common and the stakes have never been higher. This ebook details the strategies and best practices for defending against insider threats that can lead to significant data breaches.
The Application Usage and Threat Report (June 2014) provides a global view into enterprise application usage and the associated cyber threat landscape. Accomplished by summarizing network traffic assessments conducted across more than 5,500 organizations worldwide between March 2013 and March 2014.
This version of the report will analyse the relationship between threats and their application vectors. The most surprising data points being both the diversity of applications displaying threat activity and the high concentration of activity surrounding only a few key techniques.
For the foreseeable future, a two-tier DDoS protection architecture should continue to provide the flexibility and manageability that today’s architects need to combat the modern DDoS threat. This recommended DDoS protection reference architecture leverages F5’s long experience combatting DDoS attacks with its customers. •Learn the four categories of DDoS threats and the recommended mitigation architectures •Answer why you should consider a cloud based scrubbing service and how to choose one •Understand the benefits to a multi-tier DDoS protection architecture
The recent discontinuation of Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) requires enterprises to find a new solution to secure corporate access to the web. •See the alternative paths to security after the discontinuation of the popular Microsoft Forefront TMG •Understand the important standards needed for new solutions to safeguard web access •Learn the four functions needed to ensure secure and managed access to Internet resources
Organisations are seeking greater control over their outbound security. They’re looking to find solutions that offer the greatest protection and control to prevent data loss, ensure compliance and increase productivity. Where should they start? •Every year brings an even more extreme set of threats to the enterprise than the last •The push for increased confidentiality and the use of SSL everywhere has made it more difficult for enterprises to monitor Internet usage •While there are solutions that can help mitigate some of these risks, it’s critical for enterprises to adopt a comprehensive and streamlined way to maintain visibility and control
This paper outlines the 14 “best practice” tips to help manage the security threats you’re potentially facing. By downloading you’ll learn: • The steps you should follow to protect your organisation from security threats • The measures and policies you should have in place from start to finish • Plus, get an opportunity to get the full picture on the current internet security threat environment
Having an identity and access management solution is a must. Businesses cannot operate without them. However, this paper asks - are you sure the user credentials are being used by the correct individual? · Most organizations work hard to ensure compliance with corporate security policy but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re protected · Managing identities is essential—but it can also lead to a false sense of security · Do the credentials and the behaviour make business sense? If you can’t interpret activity in the context of identity, you may be at risk
In a new custom study commissioned by Trend Micro, Forrester Consulting surveyed over 1100 IT security decision makers from North American, European, and Asia Pacific companies with 100-5,000 employees.
The study identifies the benefits these IT professionals found from having a single-vendor, multi-layered solution. The benefits are:
- Reduced operational friction - Reduced cost - Better protection
Complete User Protection Trend Micro Complete User Protection is a multi-layer solution that provides your customers with the broadest range of interconnected threat and data protection across endpoints, email and collaboration, web, and mobile devices.
Eight breaches in 2013 provided a painful reminder that cybercrime remains prevalent. This year’s report once again covers the wide-ranging threat landscape, with data collected and analysed by security experts, while calling out seven areas that deserve special attention.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
This e-book gives insight into what it means to use a hybrid approach to cloud computing and the flexibility and choice that it provides. You will discover the type of technologies and approaches that are imperative for your organisation to create the business value and flexibility the constituents you serve demand.
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Cisco boosts, broadens Catalyst switches
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- 9 technologies that could cut demand for lawyers, lower legal fees
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Kingston buys encrypted flash drive maker IronKey
- Users await possible Twitter feed change
- Microsoft previews enterprise-grade setting sync in Windows 10
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Report: Hackers steal, post details on 9,000 DHS employees