This IDC research whitepaper looks at the three key APAC enterprise IT mega-trends that are driving digital transformation and the five aspects CIOs and their business peers will need to transform within their organisation to keep pace with the evolving landscape. Find out CxOs rising digital priorities, all-flash array adoption and performance specific to the region.
Many organisations believe they can transform their IT operations by simply buying a new management tool. However, this is just the start. This whitepaper discusses the dynamics of a complete transformation: • Learn why IT management tools should be more than "plug & play" • The 5-step plan to implementing ITSM for the best results long-term • Understand why your approach should be more about the data and less about the tool itself
Existing IT operational models and an ageing infrastructure are CIOs back from their full potential. This paper reveals the three IT imperatives for a CIO-led transformation, and details how CIOs are adopting strategies to change IT and assert their organisations as business leaders and innovators.
Technology has become the heart and soul of every business, but IT workload and system complexity become more challenging. This whitepaper details the future of IT, the major challenges facing CIOs, and the three ways to transform IT so CIOs can lead the way.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today