Nemertes’ annual study on IP Telephony/Unified Communications real-world Total Cost of Ownership finds organizations spending less on their on-premises IP telephony and UC deployments driven by competition between vendors and by improved knowledge among IT staffs. This paper provides the details on how vendor selection impacts ROI.
Your phone system is the communication hub that connects employees, partners and customers. But does your phone system include modern capabilities that fully support your business? This e-book outlines five important questions you should ask to determine if your phone system has the capabilities and features you need to help your business thrive.
With the footprint of virtualisation expanding across organisations, it is crucial to choose a reliable platform which will allow companies to improve business agility while avoiding disruption. Find out in this whitepaper how choosing the right virtualisation platform can help companies to reduce 53% of infrastructure management cost while receiving 2.4 times return on investment.
At a business level, modern organisations frequently adopt a mix of managed and self-managed services in order to meet their internal technology requirements. However, the question remains: what’s the right balance between managed and self-managed telephony services for a company? This paper provides an overview of the components of an IP-based telephony solution, as well as the various managed options and services available to your business.
CEOs frequently face difficult decisions, but choosing a unified communications (UC) system that is simple to deploy, manage and use should not be one of them. This whitepaper details the benefits of a UC service for end-users, business decision makers and IT.
Communications endpoints are a key part of the enterprise workers' tool kit. But businesses must address security and operating costs arising from BYOD arrangements. This guide covers the four phases of a communications endpoints deployment to maximize the return on IT and communications investment.
Understanding total cost of ownership for implementations is critical to sound decision making. This whitepaper features cost data from 211 enterprises for seven leading IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) vendors. The results help buyers to consider all areas of cost.
This report outlines a solution for IT I&O professionals building out communications and collaboration infrastructure. It’s designed to help define and build the business case for unified communications (UC), including key needs, drivers, and likely benefits of a UC deployment.
Read this whitepaper to find out how one of New Zealand’s oldest leading law firms was able to remove tangible risk to the business and enhance productivity by rapidly deploying an improved fundamental Unified Communication solution.
Understanding total cost of ownership (TCO) of IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) implementations is critical to sound decision making. Based on data gathered from 211 Enterprises, this whitepaper reveals TCO for each vendor across a range of implementation sizes.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTClient Services Manager - Programmatic AdvertisingNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer- Complex Tax/ Superannuation SolutionNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
This eBook provides a broad overview of micro-segmentation in the data centre. After reading this , you’ll have a good basic understanding of micro-segmentation — like you’d get from a college-level 101 class, but far more interesting than Microbiology 101 or Microeconomics 101 (and not as difficult either)!
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Five sue Apple over Error 53 and bricked iPhones
- AT&T to run field trials of 5G wireless in Austin this year
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- VMware’s new management tools are hybrid, hybrid, hybrid
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Navy tests first ‘reversible’ clean energy fuel cell storage system
- Qualcomm's new LTE modem hits a gigabit and touches the future of mobile
- It's official: Older versions of IE are now at risk
- Google execs defend tax deal to UK legislators
- Project Kratos: AWS Lambda functionality, without Amazon lock-in