Nemertes’ annual study on IP Telephony/Unified Communications real-world Total Cost of Ownership finds organizations spending less on their on-premises IP telephony and UC deployments driven by competition between vendors and by improved knowledge among IT staffs. This paper provides the details on how vendor selection impacts ROI.
Your phone system is the communication hub that connects employees, partners and customers. But does your phone system include modern capabilities that fully support your business? This e-book outlines five important questions you should ask to determine if your phone system has the capabilities and features you need to help your business thrive.
With the footprint of virtualisation expanding across organisations, it is crucial to choose a reliable platform which will allow companies to improve business agility while avoiding disruption. Find out in this whitepaper how choosing the right virtualisation platform can help companies to reduce 53% of infrastructure management cost while receiving 2.4 times return on investment.
At a business level, modern organisations frequently adopt a mix of managed and self-managed services in order to meet their internal technology requirements. However, the question remains: what’s the right balance between managed and self-managed telephony services for a company? This paper provides an overview of the components of an IP-based telephony solution, as well as the various managed options and services available to your business.
CEOs frequently face difficult decisions, but choosing a unified communications (UC) system that is simple to deploy, manage and use should not be one of them. This whitepaper details the benefits of a UC service for end-users, business decision makers and IT.
Communications endpoints are a key part of the enterprise workers' tool kit. But businesses must address security and operating costs arising from BYOD arrangements. This guide covers the four phases of a communications endpoints deployment to maximize the return on IT and communications investment.
Understanding total cost of ownership for implementations is critical to sound decision making. This whitepaper features cost data from 211 enterprises for seven leading IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) vendors. The results help buyers to consider all areas of cost.
This report outlines a solution for IT I&O professionals building out communications and collaboration infrastructure. It’s designed to help define and build the business case for unified communications (UC), including key needs, drivers, and likely benefits of a UC deployment.
Read this whitepaper to find out how one of New Zealand’s oldest leading law firms was able to remove tangible risk to the business and enhance productivity by rapidly deploying an improved fundamental Unified Communication solution.
Understanding total cost of ownership (TCO) of IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) implementations is critical to sound decision making. Based on data gathered from 211 Enterprises, this whitepaper reveals TCO for each vendor across a range of implementation sizes.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
This whitepaper looks at the security gaps and disconnects in organisations, how network virtualisation can help to reduce risk and support a higher-level security strategy and why micro-segmentation provided through network virtualisation paves the way for implementing a Zero Trust model.
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Cisco boosts, broadens Catalyst switches
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- 9 technologies that could cut demand for lawyers, lower legal fees
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Kingston buys encrypted flash drive maker IronKey
- Users await possible Twitter feed change
- Microsoft previews enterprise-grade setting sync in Windows 10
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Report: Hackers steal, post details on 9,000 DHS employees