Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
Remote offices, branch offices and small businesses have dramatically stepped up their adoption of new technology to help them run everything from typical business applications to cutting-edge solutions that differentiate their organizations. But that rapid run-up in new technology deployments has often come with a cost: increased infrastructure complexity that has become harder and more expensive to manage. This whitepaper looks at how to get the best out of complex infrastructure through converged systems.
- On your mark, get set, update! Windows 10 is here
- Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps
- Startup GO1 secures US$1 million investment deal
- Making Windows 10 was like 'ordering pizza for 1.5 billion people'
- Venuemob expands into four more Australian markets
- No building access card? No problem if you have new Def Con tools
- Victoria, WA leading ICT worker growth
- Twitter mulling big changes to how you view tweets
- Telstra TV to take on Google, Apple
- NSW to launch digital identity for government services
- Windows 10: What we like, what we don't like
- 3D XPoint might change computing as much as SSDs did
- Amazon and Google aren't the only ones with a delivery drone
- In Pictures: Ultimate guide to Raspberry Pi operating systems, part 1
- In Pictures: User guide to Windows 10