This whitepaper includes detailed analysis following a global survey of IT executives, conducted by the Economist Intelligence Unit. The results confirm the need for a changing mix in how IT services are delivered and consumed, and is expected to continue over the next three years.
- Group's numbers opposed to net neutrality smaller than suggested
- Startup proposes fiber-based Glass Core as a bold rethink of data center networking
- Artificial intelligence system can predict data theft by scanning email
- Windows 8.1 backups can leave sensitive files exposed to Internet
- Cisco bulks up branch routers for cloud
- U.S. may be falling behind in researching tech's next big thing
- Orange targets home applications with new mobile-to-TV gadgets and services
- Is that used iPad actually stolen? Apple creates tool for would-be buyers to check
- Angry Birds developer slashes up to 130 jobs to 'reignite growth'
- How hackers accidentally sold a pre-release XBox One to the FBI
- In brief: Steve Baxter re-joins Vocus Communications board
- Google shakes up cloud services market with another price cut
- 4G email scam targets Telstra customers
- Twitter invests in MIT lab focused on online social movements
- 12 telecom providers violate TCP code