- 58.5 percent of respondents said they had used TypeScript and would use it again.
- The destructuring assignment syntax was used by 85.1 percent of respondents.
- 71.6 percent said they had used the Express Node.js framework and would use it again.
- 50.6 percent of respondents had heard of the GraphQL query language and execution engine and wanted to learn it, while 38.7 percent had used it and wanted to use it again.
- The Local Storage browser API was used by 89.5 percent of the 20,021 developers who were aware of it.
- Service workers, which act as proxy servers sitting between web applications, the browser, and the network, have not been used by 54 percent of respondents who were aware of them.