The outage of Dutch bank Rabobank last weekend was caused by a massive DDoS attack. The perpetrators are still unknown. The bank reports the attack to the police.
Stories by Jasper Bakker
Adobe provides its beleaguered PDF reader with sandbox technology to thwart exploits. "This is coming out in the next major release", reveals Brad Arkin, head of security at Adobe, to Webwereld.
Dutch anti-piracy foundation Brein has failed in its attempt to force Dutch ISP Ziggo to block access to The Pirate Bay. The famous torrent site will remain accessible for Ziggo subscribers.
- Digital Reporting Analyst NSW
- Linux Engineer QLD
- NV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde area NSW
- Java Developer VIC
- Information Security Accreditations Advisor Other
- Senior .Net Developer NSW
- Learning Design Specialist / Technical Writer NSW
- Gun Java Developers wanted VIC
- Automation Testing Consultant NSW
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane NSW