Seoul is trying to put one of the world's highest concentrations of electric vehicles (EVs) on its roads with a project that would let drivers charge their vehicles in residential parking lots and other everyday locations.
Stories by Yewon Kang
Samsung Electronics said Friday that stronger-than-expected sales of its Galaxy smartphones sent operating profits up 90 percent in the latest quarter, but analysts warned its results could take a hit in the coming months as it books legal damages owed to Apple.
South Korea's largest mobile carrier, SK Telecom, said Thursday that it has successfully tested a technology that can provide up to 1Gbps wireless downloads and will launch services by next year.
- Senior Developer - C#, .NET ACT
- L2 Service Desk Technician WA
- Solution Architect - Enterprise Voice SA
- Application Support Team Lead l Experience with health applications NSW
- Linux Engineer - NV1 VIC
- Senior Developer - C#, .NET VIC
- Manager - Collaboration Tools VIC
- Service Desk Analyst ACT
- ServiceNow Technical Architect - CANBERRA BASED NSW
- Technical/ Architecture Java Lead - Move to Melbourne NSW