Seoul is trying to put one of the world's highest concentrations of electric vehicles (EVs) on its roads with a project that would let drivers charge their vehicles in residential parking lots and other everyday locations.
Stories by Yewon Kang
Samsung Electronics said Friday that stronger-than-expected sales of its Galaxy smartphones sent operating profits up 90 percent in the latest quarter, but analysts warned its results could take a hit in the coming months as it books legal damages owed to Apple.
South Korea's largest mobile carrier, SK Telecom, said Thursday that it has successfully tested a technology that can provide up to 1Gbps wireless downloads and will launch services by next year.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX ? Technical Architect QLD
- Systems Administrator - not for profit organisation QLD
- Web Applications Developer (PHP) SA
- Solution Architect NSW
- The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired QLD
- Solution Architect - Feasibility/Impact SA
- Systems engineer - Endpoint Security VIC
- Web Writers/Editors VIC
- Senior System Engineer NSW
- DevOps Automation SME - Telco Client VIC