What do you get when you add the human propensity to screw stuff up to the building of large-scale IT systems? What the military calls the force-multiplier effect -- and the need for a cadre of top-notch QA engineers.
Stories by Andrew Brandt
June 25, 1998, and June 30, 2008, marked two important milestones in Microsoft's evolution of the Windows OS -- the passing of the torch from Windows 95 to Windows 98, and the less seemly transition from XP to Vista.
For those of us who make our living behind a keyboard in IT, it's hard to imagine a more time-tested vulnerability than the end-user. Armed with network access, these IT viruses wreak havoc nearly everywhere you look -- havoc borne of tech idiocy.
- PHP Developer QLD
- Temporary ICT Support Analyst ACT
- Middleware Developer - IBM Websphere QLD
- Wintel Engineer QLD
- Level 2/3 Application Support Specialist QLD
- Junior to Mid Level - Java Developer - Brisbane NSW
- Senior Security Consultant ACT
- Senior Data governance consultant VIC
- Business Analyst SA
- Test Analyst (SAP) SA