Under pressure to boost margins, IBM is set to make what it calls a "major business announcement" Monday morning, raising the possibility that it has finalized a deal to transfer chip-making operations to GlobalFoundries.
Stories by Marc Ferranti and Agam Shah
Fueling hopes that the hardware sector will bounce back from the recession in the second half of the year, Intel Friday said its expectations for third-quarter revenue are higher than its prior forecast due to stronger-than-expected demand for processors and chipsets.
- Junior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer VIC
- Lead Pega Systems Architect ACT
- Database Systems Specialist NSW
- API Developer - Apigee VIC
- Senior Systems Engineer (WINTEL) ACT
- Senior Internet Services Engineer - DevOps NSW
- Senior Test Engineer - Insurance domain VIC
- Murex Developer VIC
- AS400 Analyst Programmer NSW
- System Analyst - Axway NSW