Oracle has asked the Apache Software Foundation to reconsider its decision to quit the Java SE/EE Executive Committee, and is also acknowledging the ASF's importance to Java's future.
Stories by Chris Kanaracus and Joab Jackson
CPTN Holdings LLC, a consortium of technology companies organized by Microsoft, is purchasing 882 Novell patents for US$450 million cash, according to a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing submitted Monday by Novell.
Frustrated by what they consider poor treatment and lack of interest from Oracle, members of the OpenSolaris Governing Board are essentially delivering an ultimatum to the vendor, asking that it appoint a liaison to the group by no later than Aug. 16, or else the board will be disbanded.
- UX / UI Developer VIC
- Technical/ Architecture Java Lead - Move to Melbourne NSW
- Solutions Architect NSW
- The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired QLD
- Gaming Developers WA
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- BI Support Analyst NSW
- Senior Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Developer- CANBERRA BASED VIC
- Senior Systems Engineer (WINTEL) Midrange L3 ACT
- Data Architect - CRM VIC