Oracle has asked the Apache Software Foundation to reconsider its decision to quit the Java SE/EE Executive Committee, and is also acknowledging the ASF's importance to Java's future.
Stories by Chris Kanaracus and Joab Jackson
CPTN Holdings LLC, a consortium of technology companies organized by Microsoft, is purchasing 882 Novell patents for US$450 million cash, according to a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing submitted Monday by Novell.
Frustrated by what they consider poor treatment and lack of interest from Oracle, members of the OpenSolaris Governing Board are essentially delivering an ultimatum to the vendor, asking that it appoint a liaison to the group by no later than Aug. 16, or else the board will be disbanded.
- Junior to Mid Level - Java Developer - Brisbane NSW
- Java Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location) VIC
- Security Technical Lead Other
- Mid-level Drupal Developer - Brisbane NSW
- Technical Field Engineer/Support VIC
- Technical Testers ? API testing QLD
- Junior to Mid Level Tester - Brisbane NSW
- DevOps Engineer NSW
- Junior to Mid Level Tester - Brisbane ACT
- Temporary ICT Support Analyst ACT