The U.S. International Trade Commission issued a decision Wednesday that blocks the U.S. import of LCD panels and LCD televisions made by Sharp, ruling that the company violated a patent held by rival Samsung Electronics.
Stories by Sumner Lemon and Martyn Williams
Intel began sales of its high-end Core i7 desktop chips in Tokyo late Saturday night, bringing to market a series of processors that are significantly more powerful than any of the company's current desktop products.
- Senior Test Engineer - Insurance domain VIC
- Solaris / Oracle SPARC administrator VIC
- Mid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane) WA
- Full Stack Developer - ASP.NET VIC
- Wintel Engineer WA
- Mobile Applications Developer QLD
- Mid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location) SA
- Application Developer - Sterling Integrator VIC
- Java Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location) VIC
- Application Support Team Lead l Experience with health applications NSW