The U.S. International Trade Commission issued a decision Wednesday that blocks the U.S. import of LCD panels and LCD televisions made by Sharp, ruling that the company violated a patent held by rival Samsung Electronics.
Stories by Sumner Lemon and Martyn Williams
Intel began sales of its high-end Core i7 desktop chips in Tokyo late Saturday night, bringing to market a series of processors that are significantly more powerful than any of the company's current desktop products.
- SharePoint Architect NSW
- Desktop/Field Services Engineer QLD
- Application Architect - Cloud VIC
- Technical Security Specialist SA
- Senior Solution Architect QLD
- Machine Learning Specialist NSW
- Network Engineer NSW
- Security Analyst ACT
- Genesys Consultant ACT
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager VIC