HSBC Private Bank (Suisse) Thursday revealed more details about a data theft in Switzerland that took place more than three years ago. The incident affects 15,000 existing clients, enormously more than the figure reported last December when the bank said the number of account records taken was less than 10.
Stories by Computerworld Hong Kong staff
IT budgets will only rise by a weighted global average of 1.3 percent in nominal terms in 2010, compared with 2009 levels where IT budgets declined 8.1 percent, said Gartner following the release of results from the 2010 CIO survey by Gartner Executive Programs (EXP).
The managed print services market in Asia Pacific is forecast to grow at a compound CAGR of 15.5 percent from US$419.9 million in 2008 to US$863.4 million in 2013, said IDC recently.
After the approval of the issuance of 3G licenses earlier this year, China confirms it will invest RMB 400 billion ($US58.82 billion) in 3G over the next three years.
China's State Council has finally given its nod to the issuance of the long-awaited 3G licenses.
An IT delegation led by the Hong Kong Government CIO Jeremy Godfrey is in Australia from Nov 10 till 14 to promote Hong Kong as a partner for taping the colossal mainland tech market.
- Lead Pega Systems Architect VIC
- Virtualisation Network Engineer VIC
- 0365 Consultant - Large Scale O365 Implementation VIC
- M204 Developers - Federal Government SA
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator NSW
- Project Officer SA
- 1st Level IT Support - Microsoft Environment NSW
- Axway Developer QLD
- Clinical IT Support Consultant - Medication Management - Permanent - North Ryde NSW
- Test Analyst - Brisbane ACT