This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
Stories by Lee Dumas, director of architecture for Azaleos
With the push for larger mailbox sizes by users and increasing compliance requirements by legal departments, e-mail archiving is no longer optional for most organisations. But thanks to new technologies available in Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2010 SP1, including a bottomless mailbox capability and support for low-cost storage options, the need to deploy third-party archiving solutions is fading fast.
- Technical Team Lead/Application Developer Team Lead - Government Organisation VIC
- Pega LSA - Banking Industry VIC
- PHP Developer QLD
- HTML Developer l SCSS, Bootstrap,KnockOut,MVVP NSW
- Test Automation Engineer VIC
- Wintel Engineer WA
- Senior Network Engineer (RUN-BAU) VIC
- Workforce Capacity Analyst - Contract with Large Telco in Pennant Hills NSW
- Mobile Applications Developer QLD
- Integration Developer VIC