A long time ago, most people who used webmail were cybercafe-frequenting, patchouli-scented trustafarians backpacking through Europe. Just about everybody else used a real e-mail client that ran on the desktop.
Stories by Mitch Wagner
After two and a half months of nearly constant iPad use, I've learned a few tricks for making those experiences even better. Here's a roundup of the best tools I've found for reading and writing on the iPad.
Apple's iPad has been available for a short time, and you can already find apps to watch streaming movies, manage your Web passwords, use Twitter, do word processing and more.
- Wintel Messaging Engineer l Office 365 / Exchange / Skype for Business / Azure NSW
- Java Developer - Government organisation VIC
- 1st Level IT Support - Microsoft Environment NSW
- Mid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane) WA
- Network Architect NSW
- Mid - Level SAP Test Analyst QLD
- Senior AngularJS Developer NSW
- Field Services Engineer QLD
- Salesforce Solutions Architect NSW
- Solution Architect NSW