Is there a shiny new tech gadget in your life? We've got you covered with tips, apps and advice to help you get the most out of your new gear, from Apple Watches and Android phones to Windows 10 PCs and more.
Stories by By Computerworld Staff
The cloud computing survey is a game of skill with the winners chosen by the Computerworld and CIO editorial team at IDG Communications. All entries will be judged on their merit.
Yieldbroker, Australian and New Zealand electronic marketplace, has signed on as a tenant at the ASX Australian Liquidity Centre (ALC) data centre in Sydney.
A more proactive approach to cyber security, such as understanding threat priorities, is needed in order to stop what an Ovum security analyst has referred to as a "time bomb".
Australian satellite operator NewSat (ASX: NWT) is now trading shares on OTCQX International, a United States-based marketplace used by overseas companies that are listed on an international exchange.
Macquarie Telecom (ASX: MAQ) has reported a net profit after tax of $11.3 million for 2013, down 42 per cent on last year’s profit of $19.6 million.
- Service Delivery Coordinator - Telco VIC
- Senior ETL Developer/Designer VIC
- Technical Lead - Infrastructure SME NSW
- Security Administrator QLD
- Mobile Applications Developer QLD
- Multiple Pega Resources Required - Developers & Architects NSW
- Enterprise Architect NSW
- Automation Tester NSW
- Sharepoint Developer WA
- C++ Developer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBD NSW