Apple's next iPhone is near according to Morgan Stanley analyst, Katy Huberty, who wrote in a note to investors: "Apple's next iPhone will begin production in mid to late August." The note was issued yesterday after meetings with Apple's supply chain companies in Taiwan. She has predicted that the next generation iPhone will be released in the third quarter of this year.
Stories by Ashleigh Allsopp
On Friday, Apple released iOS 5.0 beta 2 to developers, which includes several changes plus iTunes 10.5 beta 2 and Apple TV Software beta 2.
Rumours have been circulating about the next-generation iPhone, with many expecting an iPhone 5 and others speculating a more subtle change to the device naming it the iPhone 4S.
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane VIC
- Automation Testing Consultant NSW
- Application Support Specialist- Bathurst NSW
- Java Developer VIC
- Cloud Engineer - Azure VIC
- Gun Java Developers wanted (move to Melbourne) NSW
- Linux AIX Engineer NSW
- Data Center Storage & Backup Engineer WA
- Agile Technical Business Analyst QLD
- Solutions Architect - CANBERRA BASED NSW