When businesses decide to go to the cloud for an enterprise application and open an account with Salesforce.com or some other SaaS (software as a service) provider, they typically don't consider how that SaaS app will integrate with their existing software.
Stories by Dave Linthicum
SOA may have seemed the savior of bad software architecture and poor development project planning, but the reality is that it's a complex and difficult venture. Thus, the number of failed SOA projects is about equal to the successful ones. In other words, you have a 50 percent chance of failing, and the odds of failure are even greater if you work within a larger Global 2000 organization or within the government.
- Senior Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Developer- CANBERRA BASED NSW
- Technical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management ACT
- Senior DevOps Engineer VIC
- Senior Developer - C#, .NET ACT
- Desktop Support Engineer NSW
- Developer - Kofax NSW
- Senior Consultant Technical NSW
- Applications Support/ DevOps Engineer QLD
- Technical/ Architecture Java Lead VIC
- Test Engineer ACT