The rise of online networking sites has made it easier to connect with colleagues and learn about job openings. It's also part of a much larger trend in which more information about you may be available to anyone who's interested -- including hiring managers, who often perform Internet searches on job candidates.
Stories by Katherine Spencer Lee
If you've been looking for a job for a while, there's a good chance you re frustrated with your inability to find one. The longer you're on the hunt, the less likely it seems that you'll ever be employed, especially given today's uncertain economic climate.
"Web 2.0" is a phrase that's been around for a few years, but it still has some uncertainty around it. Is it just marketing hype, or does it represent a substantial change in the way companies approach Web technology? More to the point, what does it mean for your career?
- Technical Services Administrator VIC
- Security Cleared Network Engineer ACT
- Service Desk Coordinator VIC
- Mid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location) Other
- Junior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer VIC
- Integration Analyst VIC
- Business Architect/Strategy Analyst VIC
- MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM ARCHITECT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIRED ACT
- Microsoft Dynamics AX ? Technical Architect QLD
- Mitel Unified Communication engineer. ACT