The Nickolaisen Model can be used in both large and small IT initiatives and can reduce the implementation timeline by as much as 50% and the budget by as much as 40%.
Stories by Niel Nickolaisen
Is information technology an enabler of business strategy? It depends.
The project management triangle of cost, time and scope all too often goes out the window once a project starts. The Purpose Alignment, or Nickolaisen Model, shatters the project management triangle and provides a more workable alternative.
- .Net Developer WA
- Network Lead Acrhitect ACT
- Network Lead Acrhitect VIC
- Senior DevOps Lead VIC
- Technical Services Administrator VIC
- Mobile Applications Developer (Brisbane) ACT
- Java Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location) VIC
- Drupal Developer NSW
- Senior Analyst, Technical Support NSW
- Service Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positions VIC