Some organizations can earn a profit, or at least reduce the amount they have to pay to dispose of IT equipment, by allowing providers of IT disposal services to sell the assets they take away.
Stories by Cara Garretson
Information technology departments that practice asset management are learning to master the art of retiring hardware at the right time. But making the decision to retire IT gear is just the beginning; tech managers must then figure out what to do with the systems that are past their prime.
Cloud computing is poised to win the title of most popular, and populist, buzzword of 2009.
Dan Kaminsky, who for years was ambivalent about securing DNS, has become an ardent supporter of DNS Security Extensions.
- Senior Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Developer- CANBERRA BASED VIC
- Technical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management ACT
- Junior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer NSW
- Technical Writer NSW
- Junior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane) NSW
- Microsoft Dynamics XRM / CRM .Net Developer WA
- Network Architect SA
- Technical/ Architecture Java Lead - Move to Melbourne NSW
- Web Developer/ PHP Developer QLD
- Solutions Architect NSW