Now that the major players are launching their 4G networks, it might be time for businesses to look at what improvements they can get from their mobile broadband providers. We take a look at what's on offer.
Stories by Kate McDonald
As any executive or remote worker caught with a massive phone bill on their return from overseas can tell you, global roaming costs for both voice and data can be mind-blowing. So how should business choose the right provider?
With a plethora of private data centres available and a remarkable number currently being built, it is an opportune time for businesses needing to expand their data capacity to take a closer look at what is on offer.
Melbourne will be home to a $100 million, 400 teraflop supercomputer, expected to be the world's largest supercomputer dedicated purely to the life sciences.
- Technical Lead - Digital NSW
- M204 Developers - Federal Government VIC
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) ACT
- Data Architect ACT
- IT Cloud Engineer NSW
- SQL Server Database Administratior NSW
- Network Architect VIC
- Technical Services Administrator VIC
- Java Developer - Brisbane WA
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) NSW