This week's unveiling of Samsung's Galaxy Tab stoked the already formidable fire lit around tablet devices by Apple's iPad. And with several other contenders coming to market in the coming months, tablets should be a common sight in the coming year, particularly in the workplace, thanks to their unique combination of power, simplicity, and portability. But will Microsoft, long prized for its business-centric offerings, manage to get in on the action?
Stories by Michael Ansaldo
This week, research firm Gartner announced that by year's end Google's Android will rocket past both Apple's iOS and Research in Motion's Blackberry in popularity.
Facebook's unveiling of Facebook Places is an obvious banshee cry to Foursquare and other location-based check-in services. As with those services, Facebook Places allows users to share their location and discover new hot spots by following the stops of people in their network.
- Healthcare Tester VIC
- Network Architect ACT
- Linux Administrator NSW
- Senior .NET Engineer - Back-End NSW
- Automation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - Sydney NSW
- Wholesale Trading Solutions Architect NSW
- The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired QLD
- SAS Developer NSW
- Senior Internet Services Engineer - DevOps NSW
- Senior DevOps Lead VIC