Gartner is highlighting 10 mobile and wireless networking technologies -- including new versions of Bluetooth and location-awareness -- it says will play a big role in business-to-employee and business-to-consumer interactions over the next couple of years.
Stories by Computerworld Philippines staff
Mobile phone shipments in the Philippines fell 20% sequentially in the fourth quarter of 2008 (4Q08) as the economic downturn continued to impact consumer spending adversely, according to IDC's Asia/Pacific Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker, 4Q 2008.
- Office 365 Exchange Engineer NSW
- Data Center Storage & Backup Engineer WA
- Data Engineer NSW
- Learning Design Specialist / Technical Writer NSW
- Desktop Support Officer SA
- Technical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASED VIC
- Linux Engineer QLD
- Pre Sales Architect - Cyber Security ACT
- Application Security Analyst Other
- Desktop Support Engineer NSW