Dell officials vow that the company will continue making acquisitions and will remain committed to its struggling PC business once its $24.9 billion deal to go private is complete.
Stories by Chris Kanaracus and Agam Shah
The bidding war between Dell and Hewlett-Packard for virtualized storage vendor 3PAR continued on Thursday, with Dell increasing its bid to US$24.30 per share, or about $1.6 billion.
Customers of Hewlett-Packard and Electronic Data Systems offered a range of reactions Tuesday to HP's US$13.9 billion bid for the massive outsourcing company.
- Technical Lead - Digital NSW
- M204 Developers - Federal Government VIC
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) ACT
- Data Architect ACT
- IT Cloud Engineer NSW
- SQL Server Database Administratior NSW
- Network Architect VIC
- Technical Services Administrator VIC
- Java Developer - Brisbane WA
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) NSW