Another year has come, another World IPv6 Day has passed and, again, another yawn. Every year I have to ask, who out there really cares? Of course there are obvious merits to IPv6, and IPv4 addresses are simply running out. Yet, I haven’t yet seen the mass movement by those who will be implementing the change.
Stories by Sanjay Castelino
Although there are reams of comments in IT media on the impact of BYOD (bring your own device) and even more opinions on what should be done, consider this before you adopt: Stop it, help it, control it, manage it and ignore it. Few writers seem to consider approaching the subject from a customer’s point of view.
- Pre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud Organisation VIC
- Network Architect NSW
- Junior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane) WA
- Test Manager VIC
- Senior Systems Engineer WA
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer QLD
- Security/ Penetration Test Analyst QLD
- Senior Systems Engineer (WINTEL) ACT
- .net Developer NSW