Another year has come, another World IPv6 Day has passed and, again, another yawn. Every year I have to ask, who out there really cares? Of course there are obvious merits to IPv6, and IPv4 addresses are simply running out. Yet, I haven’t yet seen the mass movement by those who will be implementing the change.
Stories by Sanjay Castelino
Although there are reams of comments in IT media on the impact of BYOD (bring your own device) and even more opinions on what should be done, consider this before you adopt: Stop it, help it, control it, manage it and ignore it. Few writers seem to consider approaching the subject from a customer’s point of view.
- Web Developer ACT
- Hadoop Developer VIC
- Junior to Mid Level - Java Developer - Brisbane NSW
- Network Engineer (Juniper) NSW
- Integration Specialist NSW
- Network Engineer NSW
- Front-End Developer NSW
- Middleware Messaging Specialist VIC
- Senior Technical Specialist ? Middleware Lead VIC
- OpenText Consultant ACT