Whenever I plan and configure an enterprise WLAN system, I always advise that an additional 10 to 20 percent of the capital budget be reserved for expansion and filling in holes in coverage or capacity that couldn't be anticipated during the planning process.
Stories by Craig J. Mathias
You'd have thought that, by now, we would have settled the WLAN architecture wars. You'd think one architecture or another would have been declared the winner and that we'd all be buying basically the same product from a small number of vendors -- just as is the case with Ethernet switches.
Bluetooth has been a big success in the mobile world, but primarily for just one application: wireless headsets. These are extremely popular and with good reason: You can't beat the convenience, and they are have become quite inexpensive.
- Automation Testing Consultant NSW
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer NSW
- SharePoint Developer - 2013 ACT
- Solutions Architect - CANBERRA BASED QLD
- IT Service Desk Support NSW
- Web Developer/ PHP Developer QLD
- Applications Support/ DevOps Engineer QLD
- Linux Engineer - Brisbane NSW
- Senior SQL Database Administrator VIC
- Solutions Architect - CANBERRA BASED VIC