Over the past five years, many organizations have abandoned their legacy Lotus Notes/Domino environments and transitioned to a platform based on Microsoft Exchange Server, SharePoint and Office. However, some of these companies have hesitated to tackle the most difficult part of the transition: migrating their applications from Notes to SharePoint. Their concerns range from the cost of rebuilding applications on SharePoint to uncertainty about whether SharePoint has the capabilities needed.
Stories by Steve Walch, Quest Software, Inc.
- Mid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location) QLD
- Linux Administrator NSW
- Senior Systems Engineer WA
- Java Full stack developer - Telco domain VIC
- Senior Siebel Developer ACT
- Wholesale Trading Solutions Architect NSW
- PHP Developer VIC
- Application Developer - Sterling Integrator VIC
- Mid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane) NSW
- Service Desk Coordinator VIC