Carsten Haitzler, who is perhaps better known by his alias, Rasterman, has been the lead developer for the open source desktop shell Enlightenment for the past 10 years. Since attaining a Bachelor of Computer Science from the University of New South Wales in 1997, Haitzler has built a career around his interest in graphics software, and has worked as a core developer at Red Hat and an engineer at VA Linux Systems in the U.S. and Japan.
Stories by Liz Tay
A new recruitment model seeks to address the growing market for IT contractors in Australia by lowering recruitment costs for employers, and improving the traditionally cagey relationship between the agency and contract employees.
The long-anticipated Debian 4.0 may only just have made its debut this week, but it's never too soon for the developer community to be making plans for its successor.
- Java Full stack developer - Telco domain VIC
- CRM Technical Consultant WA
- Full Stack Developer - ASP.NET VIC
- Senior .NET Engineer - Back-End NSW
- Database Systems Specialist NSW
- MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM ARCHITECT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIRED ACT
- Systems Architect NSW
- Junior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer ACT
- Junior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer NSW
- Network Engineer NSW