Google plans to become carbon neutral at the same time promote green energy by entering into a 20-year agreement to buy power from an Iowa wind farm. The farm, part of NextEra Energy Resources in Story and Hardin counties, will sell Google 114 megawatts of renewable power. Google says that the energy it will buy is enough to power several of its data centers.
Stories by Barbara Hernandez
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer has announced a bevy of tablets and "smart device" are on their way from the company in the next "several months."
Google is paying for research to shut down spammers on . . . Twitter and Facebook?
While the Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project stated that wireless usage is up in almost all categories, some groups are trending differently than others.
Use Pirate Bay to find or swap files? If so, about 4 million of you have just had your accounts hacked and user names, e-mail and Internet addresses compiled by a 23-year-old Argentinian (and two pals) exploiting the site's SQL vulnerabilities.
Facebook released a point-by-point rebuttal to an open letter about privacy from consumer watchdog groups this week, saying that it already created measures to protect user privacy and that its instant personalization pilot program has been greatly misunderstood.
- Technical Support Officer NSW
- Control Systems Specialist QLD
- Multiple SOC Analyst Roles Other
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane NSW
- Technical Specialist - Government Organisation VIC
- Automation Test Analyst NSW
- RPG Analyst Programmer NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator NSW
- Exstream Developer NSW
- Platform Engineer (Teradata/Datastage) - Permanent - Sydney CBD NSW