Hardware errors, power failures, and software bugs won't matter anymore if some scientists' ideas are correct.
Stories by Patrick Nelson
A new breakthrough in quantum computing could speed up the already ultra-powerful tech. With it, though, comes the exacerbated potential for a 'crypto-apocalypse' where existing computer security fails.
Ear augmentation company Doppler Labs' upcoming earbuds will let you control live, everyday sound. Settings will include 'screaming baby' mode, among others.
Deep learning will create a 'visual internet' where everyday objects will be recognized by smartphones, says an app developer.
Interacting with the future connected car was one of the subjects covered at the Los Angeles Auto Show's Connected Car Expo I attended recently. CCE is the annual authoritative pow-wow of automotive and technology experts. It explores the shape of future transportation.
Distance from a television screen affects your viewing experience. The closer you are to the screen, the more engaging and absorbing the experience. The farther you are from it the more distant the action will be.
- Helpdesk Support role NSW
- Application Solution Designer (Automation) NSW
- IT Service Desk Analyst ACT
- Linux Administrator NSW
- Support Analyst/DevOps VIC
- Presales Security Consultant WA
- Multiple SOC Analyst Roles Other
- Linux / Devops Engineer NSW
- Salesforce Technical Architect NSW
- Infrastructure/Cloud Architect - Government Organisation VIC