This afternoon, Motorola and Sprint revealed the Photon 4G, the first of many Motorola Android phones headed to the carrier. The Photon 4G boasts a qHD display, an NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core processor and 4G speeds. Pricing hasn't been announced, but the Photon 4G is due to Sprint sometime this summer.
Stories by Brent Rose
Google announced three large updates for its Android for Business portfolio on Thursday. The updates focus on security and connecting with colleagues, and will be available to all customers of Google Apps for Business and Google Apps for Education.
LG Mobile this week added its wireless charger, called the WCP-700 Wireless Charging Pad, to the growing list of convenient charging devices for mobile phones.
HTC has just announced the first Windows Phone 7 device with a 4.3-inch screen for AT&T.
"Froyo" and "Gingerbread" -- two delicious treats that Android smartphone users around the world crave -- are the latest versions of the Android mobile operating system. Both offer speed as their main selling point, but each has also come a long way from the original Android and spiffed up the user interface (Gingerbread in particular).
Once upon a time, a phone was just a phone: It simply made and received calls. The only security you worried about was if someone had picked up in the other room to listen in.
There are apps that I don't want to like, but do. Then there are apps I do want to like, but don't. The 8pen keyboard, unfortunately, belongs in this latter category. I'm a big fan of innovation and out-of-the-box thinking, but the developer needs to go back to the drawing board with this one.
- UX Designer VIC
- Business Intelligence Developer SA
- Oracle DB & Python Developer VIC
- Reporting Consultant with Alteryx Other
- TechnologyOne Systems Administrator VIC
- Junior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location) NSW
- Network Engineer - Cleveland Based QLD
- Non-Functional Test Consultant NSW
- Junior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project Coordinator QLD
- Snr Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde area NSW