Security orchestration methods and of course SDN is driving the need for programmable interfaces in security products. The Cisco ASA Firewall added a REST API back in December with the 9.3(2) code release. I've asked Mason Harris, from Cisco, to write up a quick how-to primer on the ASA API capabilities. Thank you Mason for the great information.
Stories by Jamey Heary
Taking just 5 seconds to inspect any credit/debit card reader before you swipe could end up saving you from identity and credit card theft.
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator NSW
- Exstream Developer NSW
- Systems Administrator - not for profit organisation QLD
- Manager - Business Intelligence - Telco VIC
- Drupal Developer NSW
- System Administration VIC
- Java Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location) VIC
- The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired QLD
- Mid-level Drupal Developer - Brisbane NSW
- Murex Developer VIC