If you need to work with XML in Python, there are a couple of libraries you can use. One of the more popular one is the xml.sax library which is included in the default installation of Python.
Stories by Pascal Hakim
PHP and Python are two of the world's most popular Web programming languages at the moment, and naturally both have distinct advantages and disadvantages.
"Well that was hard!" "That's what she said" Turning seemingly normal comments into sexual innuendo by adding the words "That's what she said" is a cultural phenomenon, appearing everywhere from TV sitcoms, to internet discussions, to movies.
Recurring bugs in software development are normally a sign of a problem in the development process. Unit testing is one method used by development teams to solve this problem. At its core, unit testing is about writing a series of independent small tests to check that individual functions within the code base are doing the right thing.
It's relatively simple to get up and running with Clojure - the latest Lisp dialect. We show you how.
- Internet Applications Developer - DevOps NSW
- Lead Pega Systems Architect ACT
- Front End Developer VIC
- SQL DBA WA
- Junior to Mid Level Java Developer - Banking NSW
- Machine Learning Specialist NSW
- Network Engineer (Juniper) WA
- Teradata Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBD NSW
- Systems Engineer WA
- Senior Citrix Engineer NSW