Qantas’ online booking site today breached the privacy at least two of its customers, with their personal details revealed to another party when they attempted to access flight check-in information online.
Stories by Amanda Conroy
The wireless broadband market is heating up, with Unwired Australia announcing an overhaul of its wireless broadband pre-paid pricing.
Symantec has announced it has signed an agreement to acquire Australian security vendor PC Tools. The privately held PC Tools, which is headquartered in Sydney, has risen to global prominence since hitting the world stage in 2003 with its security and privacy products for Windows-based PCs.
Telstra BigPond Music unveiled its new online music store today after cutting a deal with major record labels to provide their tracks on the site as MP3s. The deal also covers leading Australian independent music labels.
- Lead Pega Systems Architect ACT
- Senior Java Developer QLD
- Software Developer NSW
- Senior Java Developer NSW
- Genesys Consultant ACT
- Systems Administrator - not for profit organisation QLD
- Integration Specialist QLD
- Security Operations Specialist QLD
- Senior Java Developer ACT
- Java Integration Developer QLD