Sydney startup, Smart Commercial Solar, has begun offering a pay-as-you-go solar power model to enterprises. This will allow enterprises to install solar panels without incurring costs upfront.
Stories by CIO Australia staff
Westpac Group opened its $4 million innovation centre, The Hive, in Kogarah, Sydney this week.
The 800-metre centre will be used by Westpac Group staff to work on a number of projects including mobile development. It launched a St George Bank mobile banking app MoneyMeter on the Samsung Gear 2 smartwatch at The Hive.
- Collaboration tools Manager VIC
- Learning Design Specialist / Technical Writer NSW
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Application Developer - Datastage VIC
- Java Developer VIC
- Pre Sales Architect - Cyber Security ACT
- Dynamic CRM Developer QLD
- Systems Engineer (Wintel) - Midrange L1 & L2 ACT
- Senior Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Developer- CANBERRA BASED VIC
- Technical/ Architecture Java Lead - Move to Melbourne NSW