The ZeuS "crimeware toolkit" has made recent headlines lately by garnering attention of the FBI, and for the new components that allow hackers to break into BlackBerry and Symbian phones.
Stories by Joshua Stein
Android has not had the best luck in penetrating the enterprise market, with less than 30 per cent of all enterprise activations, according to the latest survey by Good Technology.
Kaspersky Labs first announced its detection of what appeared to be the first of several SMS Trojans on Google's Android operating system on August 9th. The application released in Russian markets outside of Google's Android Market, was disguised as a media player.
- Healthcare Tester VIC
- Network Architect ACT
- Linux Administrator NSW
- Senior .NET Engineer - Back-End NSW
- Automation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - Sydney NSW
- Wholesale Trading Solutions Architect NSW
- The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired QLD
- SAS Developer NSW
- Senior Internet Services Engineer - DevOps NSW
- Senior DevOps Lead VIC