The recent introduction of the Google Chrome browser wildly succeeded in setting the Web abuzz. Web digest after Web digest regurgitates the main points about the obvious user interface features and the cute corroborating comic, but is there more? The answer is yes, a bit of which — like it's foundation and some user-facing features — has already been around the browser world for quite awhile. But others, like several network-focused measures, will serve to be notable advances.
Stories by Thomas A. Powell
The introduction of any new Web technology will affect a network's infrastructure in ways that range from inconsequential to earth shattering. Ajax is one of the more disruptive new Web technologies traveling across networks today. To help you minimize future surprises on your network, we've outlined the 10 things you should take to heart about Ajax.
- Integration Analyst VIC
- Data Analyst - Google Doc SME VIC
- Permanent: Senior Infrastructure Technical Consultant - Cloud - Microsoft VIC
- Security/ Penetration Test Analyst QLD
- Multiple SOC Analyst Roles Other
- Axway Developer NSW
- System Analyst - Axway QLD
- Senior Systems Engineer (WINTEL) ACT
- Infrastructure Architect NSW
- Senior Test Data Management Consultant VIC