Three books illustrate -- in fiction and nonfiction -- lessons that business executives and IT managers should learn. Find out why Mesh Collaboration, Business Focused IT and Service Excellence, and the original In Search of Excellence should be in your "To Be Read" pile.
Stories by Martin Veitch
At a conference for UK press this week, Red Hat added some detail to its plans for virtualization, cloud computing and application messaging.
Google has made a significant gain in its attempts to replicate consumer successes in the blue-chip enterprise world. Construction and facilities management giant Taylor Woodrow said early this month that it has deployed about 1800 seats for Google Apps, the search giant's business-focused suite of applications for email, calendaring, voice calls, productivity and collaboration tools.
Although some would trace back the roots of software as a service to mainframe timesharing, what we would now call SaaS, or on-demand computing, is really experiencing its second coming.
- Front-End Developer NSW
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager WA
- Integration Specialist NSW
- Technical Business Analyst VIC
- Senior System Engineer l Office 365,Windows 10, VMWare Workspace NSW
- Network Engineer NSW
- Senior Digital Developer VIC
- Network Security - DNS VIC
- Internet Applications Developer - DevOps NSW
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager NSW