Worldwide virtualisation software revenue will increase 43 per cent from US$1.9 billion in 2008 to $US2.7 billion in 2009, said Gartner.
Stories by Carol Ko
An online underground economy has recently matured into an efficient, global marketplace to trade stolen goods and offer fraud-related services.
Spam levels in Hong Kong experienced the largest increase -- by 13.2 percent, reaching 79.6 percent of all e-mails, according to a Web security research conducted in Q3 2008.
Kroll Ontrack, a provider of data recovery and legal technologies products and services, Thursday announced it is the first company able to perform data recovery services on VMware systems.
Research house Gartner has forecast that there will be 33 million mobile payment users worldwide in 2008, with the Asia Pacific taking the lead.
- Automation Test Analyst NSW
- Cyber Security Engineer Other
- Solution Architect - Feasibility/Impact SA
- Test Analyst SA
- Security Leads - $800 per day Other
- Technical Lead - Digital NSW
- Network Engineer -Voice WA
- Linux Infrastructure Engineer - Telco industry VIC
- Business Systems Analyst (Expression of Interest) QLD
- Java Lead WA