Some healthcare providers, financial services firms and other companies in highly regulated industries are taking full advantage of social media, even though they're awash in rules. Here's how they do it.
Stories by Linda Melone
Adding video to the company website can set retailers and other businesses apart from the competition -- and ultimately boost the bottom line.
Even if you're knee-deep in regulations, it is possible to get the benefits other kinds of companies do from being active in social media. Here's how some approach it.
Thanks to increased computerization and access to the outside world for functions including music and social networking, researchers have successfully hacked cars -- brakes applied remotely, conversations overheard, GPS signals interfered with. This has potentially disastrous consequences, especially for managers of large fleets of trucks, cars and other vehicles.
- Integration Analyst VIC
- Data Analyst - Google Doc SME VIC
- Permanent: Senior Infrastructure Technical Consultant - Cloud - Microsoft VIC
- Security/ Penetration Test Analyst QLD
- Multiple SOC Analyst Roles Other
- Axway Developer NSW
- System Analyst - Axway QLD
- Senior Systems Engineer (WINTEL) ACT
- Infrastructure Architect NSW
- Senior Test Data Management Consultant VIC