Lenovo is in preliminary negotiations to start a joint venture with an unspecified party, the company said, setting off speculation that the company could be looking to bolster its expanding smartphone business.
Stories by Michael Kan and Jay Alabaster
Foxconn Technology Group said on Friday it will resubmit a required regulatory filing to buy a stake in Sharp, after Taiwan's government returned the previous application to the company, stating it failed to address the profitability of the investment.
- Mid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane) NSW
- Security/ Penetration Test Analyst QLD
- Senior Analyst, Technical Support NSW
- Mid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane) WA
- Pega Resources Required - Developers & Architects ACT
- Salesforce Solutions Architect NSW
- Mobile Applications Developer QLD
- Digital Transformation Architect - Telco VIC
- DevOps Engineer NSW