Network professionals know that distributed denial-of-service attacks are an ever-growing danger. The recent assault on Twitter is just the latest evidence. Using a mushrooming array of advanced tools, including pay-per-use services and mobile devices, attackers are taking down websites, DNS and email servers, often using these tools to destroy a company's online revenue, customer service and brand reputation. But the technology is only half the story. The thinking that shapes attacks — an evolving blend of careful planning, probing and improvisation—is often the difference between duds and strikes that leave victims begging for mercy.
Stories by Ted Swearingen, Director of Security, Neustar, Inc.
- Network Engineer ACT
- Intel Active Directory Specialist NSW
- Senior DevOps Lead VIC
- Software Engineer SA
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Integration Specialist NSW
- Infrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry VIC
- Test Analyst QLD
- Applications Development Delivery Lead VIC
- Service Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positions VIC