A deal that would have made electronics giant Foxconn a major shareholder in Japan display maker Sharp has fallen apart, though the companies remain close partners in the complex global electronics supply chain.
Stories by Jay Alabaster and Michael Kan
Shige Watanabe remembers the boom days.
- Gaming Developers ACT
- MS-SQL Designer and DB2 Designer - Two roles VIC
- IT Security Advisor ACT
- Collaboration tools Manager VIC
- Systems Engineer (Wintel) - Midrange L1 & L2 ACT
- Solutions Architect - CANBERRA BASED VIC
- Senior Developer - C#, .NET ACT
- Presales Security Solutions Architect VIC
- Lotus Notes Developer NSW
- Security Engineer (IPS & Firewall) - Perm - IT Services - Sydney NSW