A deal that would have made electronics giant Foxconn a major shareholder in Japan display maker Sharp has fallen apart, though the companies remain close partners in the complex global electronics supply chain.
Stories by Jay Alabaster and Michael Kan
Shige Watanabe remembers the boom days.
- Data Analysts/ Engineers WA
- Automation Anywhere developer QLD
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) VIC
- RPA Developer VIC
- The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired QLD
- Security Leads - $800 per day Other
- Linux Platform/Development Specialist NSW
- Senior AngularJS Developer NSW
- Tester NSW
- Engineer Control Systems Specialist SA