In 2010, when the world became enchanted by the capabilities of cloud systems and new databases designed to serve them, a group of researchers from Yahoo decided to look into NoSQL. They developed the YCSB framework to assess the performance of new tools and find the best cases for their use. The results were published in the paper, "Benchmarking Cloud Serving Systems with YCSB."
Stories by Sergey Bushik, senior R&D engineer at Altoros Systems Inc.
- Senior Web Developer NSW
- Digital Reporting Analyst NSW
- Network Engineer ACT
- Mid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane) NSW
- Systems Engineer WA
- Technical/ Architecture Java Lead VIC
- Mid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location) Other
- Integration Specialist QLD
- Senior RF Engineer - Optimisation VIC
- Middleware Adminstrator NSW