The delegation of new generic top-level domains (gTLDs) by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is premature and could cause risks to the security and stability of the Domain Name System (DNS) and affect the working of the whole Internet, Verisign has warned.
Stories by Loek Essers and Grant Gross
The chief European and U.S. antitrust regulators will meet on Monday in Brussels, and the probes both have into Google's market domination is likely to be high on their agenda.
- Infrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government Organisation VIC
- 1st Level IT Support - Microsoft Environment NSW
- Security/ Penetration Test Analyst QLD
- Digital Reporting Analyst NSW
- Systems Engineer WA
- GIS ESRI Developer WA
- Mitel Unified Communication engineer. ACT
- Ellipse Developer QLD
- Java Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location) VIC
- Test Analyst - Brisbane VIC