For some time Microsoft didn't offer a solution for processing big data in cloud environments. SQL Server is good for storage, but its ability to analyze terabytes of data is limited. Hadoop, which was designed for this purpose, is written in Java and was not available to .Net developers. So, Microsoft launched the Hadoop on Windows Azure service to make it possible to distribute the load and speed up big data computations.
Stories by Sergey Klimov and Andrei Paleyes, senior R&D engineers at Altoros Systems Inc.
- Service Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positions VIC
- Healthcare Tester VIC
- Technical Services Administrator VIC
- Pega Resources Required - Developers & Architects ACT
- .Net Developer WA
- Linux Administrator NSW
- Service Desk Coordinator VIC
- Win10 Apps Packager WA
- Multiple System Engineers - Data Centre - Telco VIC
- Test Automation Engineer VIC