The ‘highly visual’ work management app has some 25M users and is seen as a viral enterprise success. Here's what it does and how much it costs.
Stories by Matthew Finnegan
The browser-based project management tool now has a native desktop app with new features, including a navigation sidebar to simplify use.
The collaboration software will also gain support for the German, French and Spanish languages, with Japanese support on the way.
The company also plans support for BlackBerry Dynamics and SAP SuccessFactors in its 4.2 release.
But more features are needed to catch up with collaboration competitors like Slack and Cisco Spark, says analyst.
The two firms extend partnership with integrations involving Adobe Sign and Microsoft’s collaboration platform.
With WhatsApp Business, the company could be eyeing future collaboration efforts.
- Pre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud Organisation VIC
- Data Architect QLD
- Mainframe Developer WA
- Presales Security Consultant WA
- SAP ISU Device management-Functional VIC
- Senior Security Consultant QLD
- Gun Java Developers wanted VIC
- SAP BW/BI Developer VIC
- Senior Solution Architect - Data Centre ACT
- Junior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project Coordinator QLD