Your company's value zone has more to do with the employees who deliver your services than the services themselves.
Stories by David K. Johnson
What should IT be paying attention to above all else? How about our organisations' potential for human effectiveness?
BYOD is kaizen. The three or four of you who completely understand what I just said will have to forgive me while I explain myself to the others.
The UI that overlies AppContainer is pretty much the thing that makes Windows a desktop OS. What would it mean if the OS running on desktops weren't a desktop OS?
- Solution Engineer - RF/HFC - Telco VIC
- Network Architect SA
- Server Administrator / Engineer NSW
- Deputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Sydney Based NSW
- Business Operations Engineer (ICT and Finance) QLD
- Radio Design Engineer VIC
- Senior Mobile Apps Tester WA
- Senior .Net Developer NSW
- Junior-Mid Project Coordinator/Software Support QLD
- Technical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASED QLD